According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Organic Starch market was valued at USD 36.27 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 52.19 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6%. As the lifestyle of people today comprises of long working hours, there is a surging demand for ready-to-eat convenience foods, that are easily available in retail stores. Organic starch is an important bulking, sweetening and binding agent in such applications. It also finds important applications in the textile and pharmaceuticals industry, in applications like textile sixing of cotton clothes and diluting, binding and lubrication processes. It is due to such desirable properties that organic starch is observed to be gaining a significant traction on a global level.
While the developed European and American economies currently hold a large market share both in production and consumption of organic starch, the Asia Pacific region along with other emerging economies is expected to grow strongly over the following decade.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1729
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Rapidly changing consumer lifestyle that demands an increased availability of ready-to-eat convenience and packaged foods is propelling market growth. With an increasing number of restaurants and food outlets serving these products, the demand for organic starch is going up.
- A high demand for natural and clean product labels along with rising sweetening requirements are leading the corn starch market globally. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast time frame.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder finds popular application as a thickener in fruit gels and fruit sauces. It is preferred over corn starch in specific uses as it creates a perfectly clear gel and does not break even after being combined with acidic ingredients.
- Potato starch has numerous applications in ready-to-eat, ready-to-mix and convenience food products globally, and especially in emerging economies because of its ability to form clear pastes and solutions. This is fueling the potato starch market growth.
- Geographically, North America is expected to lead the global organic starch market due to extensive demand for packaged and processed foods. Potato starch is used widely to produce wiener, meat balls and hamburgers, and hence the strong demand.
- Poland and other eastern European countries will be leading the market for organic starch in the European region, which is already a mature production share holder. This is due to the fertile resources and a burgeoning demand.
- Nations like India and China are leading the textile industry growth in the Asia Pacific region. The applicability of starch in textile sizing is leading the product demand in these markets.
- The organic starch market is winning over conventional alternatives such as regular starch or gelatin due to properties like the provision of ubiquitous texture that is product appealing.
- Changing climate conditions, erratic rainfall pattern and other seasonal variations often deter the crop quality. This has implications on the quality of organic starch, and therefore, its market demand.
- Product innovations drive this market that is based on a favorable combination of many product qualities. Avebe is a large producer of functional and healthy ingredients based on starch potatoes. They have provided clean label meat solutions as a range of functional potato proteins with excellent emulsifying and gelation properties.
Request inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1729
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Organic Starch market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, application, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Potato Starch
- Corn Starch
- Arrowroot Starch
- Tapioca Starch
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Store-based selling
- Online retailing
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Bulking Agent
- Anti-Caking Agent
- Fat Replacer
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Baking Industry
- Meat Industry
- Animal Feed Products
- Textile Industry
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Personal Care Products
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Request Customization on this report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1729
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data
Industrial Margarine Market
Food Emulsifiers Market
Specialty Fats and Oils Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.